Tips to Target the Airbnb Audiences
Airbnb management service is all about hosting and earning money by providing a comfortable stay for the guests. Experiencing excellent guest comfortability is the core of any Airbnb services. A most natural way to achieve this is by investing in the right equipment and spending some reasonable time on the decoration.
- Applying Little Effort Can Pay off Big
As every business needs some investment, the same way Airbnb services also need some investment, but here the highlight is that you have to pay only in the beginning and later your property will get you a lot in returns. Let’s see this in brief,
Increase your revenue
Well, when it is about a stay, each potential guest on average takes some time to look at the listing. They go through the great photos of the property that shows-off creative and thoughtful decoration. All this simple, small creative things can grab the attention of the guests and make them more likely to proceed with booking. Eventually, there is no surprise that as there are more booking, there will be more revenue.
To get high returns on investment on any property, the amenities of the property must speak for itself. By enhancing the amenities, you can charge higher for nightly rates. Anyhow, by equipping an Airbnb does requires a little more effort than long-term rental, well it does pay off in the long run. In the case of property management services, once the reviews are built, you can charge a higher nightly rate having the best reviews in consideration. Thus, this can provide a comfort level to the guests by making them feel satisfied to pay you in high.
Airbnb’s are almost like interviews; here, the first impressions matter. Get it corrected in the beginning, and there will be fewer issues to follow. Here, the short-term rental market values comfort and uniqueness with ease. Where location is the key, and the value can be increased by an appropriate and conscious decoration over the property.
Eliminate the maximum and minimum requirement of the stay
Most of the times, removing a minimum stay requirement criteria’s can increase the number of guests that land on to your property. For instance, if you have provided your listing with a minimum stay of 3 or 4 nights, then there are chances that you might miss out on people that are looking to book your place for few more nights.
The same way, it is must for you to avoid setting the limits as to ‘how long a guest can stay’, as even this can eliminate a pool of people that were looking out for a long-term stay. Many hosts are scared to proceed with this no limit option due to renters and tenants law where there are chances to get affected in the future.
Adding a self-checklist option
A self-checklist option is an additional amenity that many guests filter for. If you give your guest an option to check-in themselves, you are making them feel comfortable after their long-exhausted traveling. In this case, they will be greeted by someone with care rather than tons of questions without allowing them to unwind and unpack right away.
In the field of property management, your property is your business ‘a source of income’. To be in this saturated market, you need to remain competitive. As you know that there are thousands of active Airbnb listings available on other online platforms too, it is essential to mark the uniqueness to overcome the competition.
People prefer to go for Airbnb’s over hotels not just because it’s easy, but also to have a personal comfort during the stay with their loved ones and get an experience of being at home. You can enhance the chances of getting more over the competition by taking care of the below things,
- Good to know more language: Knowing more than one language is an added advantage to grab the guests. This can expand your reach to potential international guests. Most of the time, it was found that the filters will eliminate your property automatically if the host doesn’t speak their language.
- Allow pets: In your listing, you can obtain a special category for animal lovers. Yes! You can allow pets at your property as it is very natural for guest to look out some place for them during stay.
- Outlining your property’s negative aspects: Sometimes, clearly outlining the negatives of your property seems like a bad thing, but not booking a guest is much better than hosting a guest who posts a negative review.
- Sending a welcome message a few days before the arrival of the guest: It’s the best way to make the guests realise that you care for them. Because, in most of the cases, the guests are the one who ends up sending emails to the host on their doubts via questions and recommendations for things to plan before they arrive.
- Creating a home
There are four main rules that need to be kept in mind when outfitting your property. They are texture, colour, layers, and finishing touches.
- Texture: To any plain room, a shaggy rug or a velvet couch can add texture. You can enhance the comfort and luxury look by adding a pillow and throws over the beds and sofas.
- Colour: You can add a deliberate splash of colour with simple armchair and a cheap canvas wall art. Here, abstract art makes it much easier to tie the room together. Thus, gives a great fit in any property.
- Layers: A rug can tie any number of rooms. They can be used to cover any imperfections in you cannot put in new carpets. You can also drape a nice throw over the sofa as this can double up the feel and appearance.
- Finishing touches: The final finishing touch is something that makes an average Airbnb and a top performing property to look unique. However, it doesn’t mean that spending lots of money on a bottle of wine for each and every guest! But, its all about the overall appearance in look, style and comfort.
As an end to the article, I conclude that if you are a host and wants to obtain good earnings from your property then do follow these simple and elegant techniques and grab the attention of as much as potential audience. Following them will not only increases your booking chances, but will also improve your exposure to the world.